Comfort and security underpins the Omega chair providing a robust, durable chair able to withstand demanding and severe movements yet provide a safe and relaxed seated position.
A sculpted back and contoured seat assures optimum comfort and provides good positioning for activities such as eating. Relaxing and sleeping is encouraged by the uniquely linked back and seat recline.
As the back angle reclines, the seat angle increases to guarantee a consistently good seated position without affecting the front seat height.
The Reflexion™ foam legrest is securely fitted to the Omega by strong, flexible attachments providing full leg support. For the more mobile user, an optional sliding footrest can be added to the Omega for correct positioning of the feet particularly when an individual is being moved whilst seated in the chair without the legrest attached.
Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics.
RRP from £1,995.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- Hospital and care home environments
- Domestic use
- For those with Huntington’s Disease or other neurological conditions
- For general care of the semi and non-ambulant user
- 150kg/23½ stone
Features & Benefits
- Linked gas action back recline and variable seat angle – as the back reclines, the seat angle increases to enhance comfort and safety
- Horizontally and vertically sculpted back aiding midline stability
- Two back height options (to be specified at the time of manufacture):
- Pivoting seat at front edge to retain knee to floor height
- Three seat width options (to be specified at the time of manufacture):
- Three seat length options (to be specified at the time of manufacture):
- Supportive Reflexion™ foam legrest – removable
- Ergonomically positioned push handle
- Robust, durable metal frame construction with modular back, arm and seat components
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
- Sliding footrest for use when legrest is removed
- Weighted Universal headrest
- Cushioned headrest
- Washable loose covers
- Pelvic Positioners
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Specialist Seating Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.