Representing a new generation of dynamic specialist chairs and underpinned by a scientific bio-mechanical research and ergonomic design principles, the G-2 is an uncomplicated yet sophisticated dynamic tilt-in-space chair providing superior postural support, exceptional positioning and outstanding comfort and pressure management.
This stylish chair has been designed to ensure that all the adjustments are simple and effective to meet the needs of carers as well as semi and non-ambulant users in a wide variety of care environments. From the fluidity of the tilt-in-space movement, the sweep of the arcing legrest through to the unique helical-motion of the lateral supports and the articulation of the anatomically moulded backrest, the G-2 achieves new levels of support and positioning, immersion and comfort. Choose from a range of seat modules depending on individual user’s pressure management requirements, or using your own pressure relieving seat cushion in the chair. Read the Clinical Review by independent OT Ellie Burcher > Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics.
10 Day Despatch Promise: standard G-2 chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
RRP from £2,050.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- Specialist and general hospital wards
- Care home and hospice environments
- Domestic home use
- For those at risk from pressure related issues
- For those seated for lengthy periods
- For those who require support and positioning assistance
- For the semi and non-ambulant user
- 180kg/28 stone
Features & Benefits
- Tilt-in-Space and Legrest Elevation controlled through either
• Regulated Motion technology,
• Electrically powered, or
• Manual Gas Action facility
- Evidence-based articulating, supportive backrest
- Unique helical-motion lateral supports
- Immersive comfort in seat and back aiding pressure management
- Arcing legrest motion without compromising footboard positioning
- Adjustable footboard height and angle
- Ability to tailor seat length for occupant
- Multi-directional stretch, breathable Dartex material on all user contact surfaces
- Two wheel options:
• 100mm wheels, braked at rear
• Rear 315mm large wheel version with brake bar (400/450 seat widths only)
- Good hoist access
- Modular construction enables easy refurbishment
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
- Choice of Headrest
- Laminated Tray with Straps
- Lap-Belts and Pelvic Positioners
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Specialist Seating Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.