The Florien Fife is a manual, dynamic tilt-in-space chair suitable for non-ambulant service users who require assistance with maintaining their seated position and postural support. This configurable modular chair offers considerable support, dynamic movement, mobility to users and easy hoist access.
Standard in Vinyl Wild Heather Spey, unless otherwise specified.
Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics.
10 Day Despatch Promise: standard Florien chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
RRP from £1,845.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- Specialist care units
- General and care of the elderly wards
- Care homes and hospices
- Domestic home environments
- For those seated for lengthy periods
- For those at risk from pressure related problems
- Aid neurological and physical conditions
Features & Benefits
- Manual Mechlock tilt-in-space
- Independent manual Mechlock elevating legrest
- Articulated Integral Head Support (flexible joint)
- Negative Legrest Angle
- Removable arms for easy hoist access or changing seat width dimension
- Three seat length options: 435mm; 460mm (default setting); 485mm
- Waterfall Backrest
- Ramped Intelli-Gel Seat Module
- Flip-up Footrest
- Fixing Plates for pelvic harnesses
- Black Dartex on contact surfaces and Wild Heather Spey vinyl outer upholstery
- Flat Seat Board with built-in 60mm ramp at front
- Arm Modules
- Arm Modules for 400 seat width (pair)
- Arm Modules for 450 seat width (pair)
- Arm Modules for 500 seat width (pair)
- 400 Right Arm Module
- 400 Left Arm Module
- 450 Right Arm Module
- 450 Left Arm Module
- 500 Right Arm Module
- 500 Left Arm Module
- Infill Blocks
- Infill Arm Blocks 400mm (pair)
- Infill Arm Blocks 450mm (pair)
- Infill Arm Blocks 500mm (pair)
- Lateral Supports – Short Small Pad (pair)
- Lateral Supports – Short Large Pad (pair)
- Lateral Supports – Long Small Pad (pair)
- Lateral Supports – Long Large Pad (pair)
- Seat Infill Block
- Universal Headrest in Dartex
- Universal Headrest in chair upholstery fabric
- Pelvic Harnesses
- Medium 2-point Pelvic Harness
- Large 2-point Pelvic Harness
- Medium 4-point Pelvic Harness
- Large 4-point Pelvic Harness
- D-Ring Straps (long)
- Replacement Waterfall Cushions
- Bottom Waterfall Cushion 400mm seat width
- Bottom Waterfall Cushion 450mm seat width
- Bottom Waterfall Cushion 500mm seat width
- Top Waterfall Cushion
- Laminated Tray with Straps
- Universal Mobile Tray
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Specialist Seating Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.