A dynamic and highly mobile seating system, the Florien II enables greater independence by promoting correct posture and facilitating a supportive, comfortable seated position. Unique to the Florien range is the removable arms facilitating side transfer and easy hoist access whilst the negative forward tilt assists with standing transfers.
Unique features including an ergonomically moulded backrest and modern styling make this an excellent solution for a wide variety of users and environments.
Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics..
10 Day Despatch Promise: standard Florien II chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
RRP from £1120.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
*Available for Next Day Delivery*
- Nursing and residential homes
- General care of the elderly wards and bedside use
- Domestic home environments
- For those that side transfer
- General nursing care for the semi and non-ambulant user
- 180 kg/28 stone
Features & Benefits
- Manually operated Tilt-in-Space positioning
- Legrest elevation
- Removable arms for easier side transference
- Three seat length options (to be specified at time of manufacture):
- Articulated integral head support
- Supremely comfortable moulded backrest
- Ergonomically positioned push handle
- 25˚ negative legrest angle
- Two wheel options:
- 100mm wheels, braked at rear
- Large wheel version available with 315mm rear wheels with brake bar
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
- Height adjustable flip up footrest
- Adjustable lateral supports
- Adjustable headrest
- Pelvic Positioners
- Universal Tray
- Flat Seat Board
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Specialist Seating Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of
Direct Healthcare Group. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.