Fitform 571 Vario Petite
The smaller sister to the Fitform 570 Vario, the Petite has identical features and adjustments in a chair that is perfectly proportioned for those under 5ft 3”.
Underpinned by the knowledge that a correctly proportioned chair can have exceptionally positive effects on the well being of an individual, the Fitform Petite ensures that smaller individuals can achieve a healthy sitting posture too.
The Fitform Petite combines ease with functionality by delivering smooth tilt-in-space and a straightforward standing action while putting you in control of your sitting position with independent back angle and legrest actions.
RRP from £2,799.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- For those seated for long periods
- Designed for users under 5ft 3″
- Care home environments
- Domestic home use
- For the frail elderly
- Weight Limit – 150kg/ 23.5 stone
- Legrest Weight Limit – 30kg/ 5 stone
Features & Benefits
- Triple Motor independently operates Raise Facility, Tilt-in-Space, Back Recline, Elevating Legrest
- Adjustable Integral Lumbar Support
- Multi Adjustable Integral Headrest
- Side Pocket
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Air Positioning & Pressure Relief System
- Electrically heated seat and backrest
- Electrically inflatable lumbar support
- Electrically adjustable head support & positional memory function
- Chrome feet Wheels (for seat height less than 47cm)
- Wheels (for seat height greater than 47cm)
- Swivel Armrest for Side Transfer
- Head Cushion
- RCPM System
- Extended Leg Support (+8cm)
- Fabric: Leatherette
- Fabric: Velour
- Fabric: Leather
- Fabric: Niroxx
- Mobility Kit
- Flexible Halogen Lamp
- Adjustable Kyphosis Back
- Bucket-Style Back
Seat Height Options: between 40cm – 60cm
Seat Depth Options: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm
Seat Width: 45cm
Backrest Height: 72cm
Armrest Height Options: between 16cm – 29cm
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
More from our Riser Recliner Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.