Fitform 570 Vario
Stylish and contemporary in design, the Fitform 570 Vario is ideal for people who – either for medical or other reasons – want the most comfortable and supportive chair around.
Quality, contemporary styling and a comprehensive range of adjustments ensures the Fitform 570 Vario integrates easily into any environment while the triple motor action allows the tilt-in-space, back angle recline and elevating legrest to be adjusted independently in order to achieve a superbly relaxed, comfortable position.
The power lift also helps the user to an easy standing position. All movements are smooth and effected at the touch of a button.
RRP from £2,699.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- For those seated for long periods
- Care home environments
- Domestic home use
- For the frail elderly
- Weight Limit – 150kg/ 23.5 stone
- Legrest Weight Limit – 30kg/ 5 stone
- Triple Motor independently operates Raise Facility, Tilt-in-Space, Back Recline, Elevating Legrest.
- Adjustable Integral Lumbar Support
- Multi Adjustable Integral Headrest
- Side Pocket
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Air Positioning & Pressure Relief System
- Electrically heated seat and backrest
- Electrically inflatable lumbar support
- Electrically adjustable head support & positional memory function
- Chrome feet Wheels (for seat height less than 47cm)
- Wheels (for seat height greater than 47cm)
- Swivel Armrest for Side Transfer
- Head Cushion
- RCPM System
- Extended Leg Support (+8cm)
- Fabric: Leatherette
- Fabric: Velour
- Fabric: Leather
- Fabric: Niroxx
- Mobility Kit
- Flexible Halogen Lamp
- Adjustable Kyphosis Back
- Bucket-Style Back
Seat Height Options: between 40cm – 60cm
Seat Depth Options: 43cm, 45cm, 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm
Seat Width Options: 51cm (std), 45cm, 57cm
Backrest Height: 84cm
Armrest Height Options: between 16cm – 29cm
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
More from our Riser Recliner Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.