The Duo family of multi-positioning seating systems comprises the Duo Major, Duo Minor and Duo Mini. Their dynamic features provide the ultimate in positioning and postural management for those who are at risk of developing an unconventional body shape, unable to maintain a midline position and require additional support.
The adjustability of the Duo range ensures the core principles of seating are met in terms of correct seat height, seat depth, seat width, arm height and back height combined with key features like headrest angle adjustment, back angle recline, tilt-in-space and legrest elevation to create a supportive, yet comfortable seating solution.
Pressure relief can be integrated into the Duo chairs including the Intelli-Gel® Integral cushion for those at high risk or with a Grade II pressure injury. Alternatively the Duo enables the user to integrate their own pressure relieving cushion into the seat module of the chair or apply it to a flat seat board upon which it can be effectively used.
Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics.
10 Day Despatch Promise: standard Duo chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
RRP from £2,470.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- Domestic home use
- Hospital, hospice and care home environments
- For those with or at risk of developing an unconventional body shape
- For those with postural related problems
- Major/Minor: 160kg/25 stone
- Mini: 57kg/9 stone
Features & Benefits
- Tilt-in-Space and Legrest Elevation controlled through either
- Regulated Motion technology (Not available on Duo Mini)
- Electrically powered or,
- Manual Gas Action facility
- Two back style options:
- Three pressure relieving seat module options
- Graphite Dartex on all user contact surfaces
- Arcing legrest without compromising footboard positioning
- Easy to use handset on Regulated Motion and Electric models
- Tool-free, lever and spring-clip adjustments
- Split-wing headrest for support of the head and shoulders
- Adjustable headrest for precise positioning of the head
- Push handle
- Strong, durable 100mm single wheels, rear braked (75mm twin wheels on the Duo Mini)
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
- Lateral supports
- Legrest bracket to achieve a 25o negative angle (not available on Duo Mini)
- Flat seat board
- Foot Sandals
- Ankle Huggers
- Pelvic Positioners
- Universal Mobile Tray
Please click below to download further information for this product:
Click here for a video showing all the moving parts on the Duo and how to adjust it.
Regulated Motion: Range of tilt when set to Regulated Motion is between 10o and 25o. When activated, the Regulated Motion will tilt the chair one third of a degree every 30 seconds.
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Specialist Seating Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of
Direct Healthcare Group. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.