The Duo Mini is part of the Duo family of multi-positioning dynamic chairs offering superb comfort and support. The dynamic features provide precise positioning and postural management ideal for those who are at risk of developing an unconventional body shape or are unable to maintain a midline position.
The adjustability of the Duo Mini ensures the core principles of seating are met in terms of correct seat height, seat depth, seat width, arm height and back height. Combined with key features like headrest angle adjustment, back angle recline, tilt-in-space and legrest elevation we’ve created a supportive, yet comfortable seating solution.
Pressure relief can be integrated into the Duo Mini including the Intelli-Gel® Integral cushion for those at high risk or with a Grade II pressure ulcer. Alternatively the Duo Mini enables the user to integrate their own pressure relieving cushion into the seat module of the chair or apply it to a flat seat board upon which it can be effectively used.
The Duo Mini is suitable for use in both domestic and care environments.
Fire tested to: BS5852 ignition source 0, 1 and 5 with all of our standard fabrics.
10 Day Despatch Promise: standard Duo chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
RRP from £2,470.00
ex.VAT (eligible for VAT exemption)
- Domestic home use
- Hospital, hospice and care environments
- For those with or at risk of developing an unconventional body shape
- For those with postural related problems
- 57 kg / 9 stone
Features & Benefits
- Tilt-in-Space and Legrest elevation controlled through either:
- Electrically powered
- Manual Gas Action facility
- Two supportive back style options:
- Three pressure relieving seat module options
- Graphite Dartex on all user contact surfaces
- Arcing legrest without compromising footboard position
- Tool-free, lever and spring-clip adjustments
- Split-wing Headrest for support of the head and shoulders
- Adjustable Headrest for precise positioning of the head
- Adult sizes available for use as children grow
- Push Handle
- Strong, durable 75mm twin wheels, rear braked
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Gel® Integral seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
- Lateral supports
- Flat seat board
- Foot Sandals
- Ankle Huggers
- Pelvic Positioners
- Universal Mobile Tray
Please click below to download further information for this product:
We offer a large range of upholstery options and colours for our chairs, to suit every requirement and taste. Please see below for our range.
Please note, colours shown are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may appear different to those shown on the site.
Please contact our Customer Services Department on Freephone 0800 212 709 to arrange for swatches to be sent to you to ensure you are happy with your choice of upholstery.
Additionally, some vinyls and fabrics may be unsuitable for your product or environment. Our helpful Customer Services Team will be happy to assist you with your choice of upholstery.
Price Band CH
Vinyl: Enduratex Prairie
Price Band A
Price Band A
More from our Kirton Kids Range...
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of The Kirton Healthcare Group Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.