Compliments & Complaints
Our commitment is to deliver exceptional customer service from the very first contact with Kirton and we welcome your feedback, good and bad, to see if we are achieving our goals.
Customer Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint about our organisation we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.
Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
- To increase customer satisfaction;
- To use complaints constructively in the design and improvement of all products and services.
Who can complain?
Anyone who is:
- Receiving a product or service from Kirton;
- Caring for someone who has a complaint;
- Has been refused a product or service which they think they may need.
How to complain
Kirton would like to resolve any complaint as soon as possible.
Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact Kirton and, if you feel able, speak to the member of staff who is working with you or ask to speak to their manager, who will try to sort the matter out.
If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.
If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.
Write down your complaint and send it to:
Customer Services Manager
23 Rookwood Way
Telephone: 01440 705352
Fax: 01440 706199
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and the images, text and design of this website and the marketing material contained within are and will remain the property of
Direct Healthcare Group. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.